Tuesday 19 April 2016

Blog #2

3:32 P.M. - Hey guys, what's up, Jacob here and welcome back to another blog! Anyways, quick news, I just realized I can't upload vlogs because I don't have the right cord or software - for the CAMERA. I think I might be able to upload videos from my phone - we'll see how that goes.

Anyways, since my camera can't take vlogs, I'll give a description of the one I had complete. Sunday, April, 10/16 - My basement is a BIG mess. We (my brothers and I) had just played War, and we still hadn't cleaned up. It was difficult to clean up, for we even brought over our headphones and microphones and "set them up" in a little area we called Command Central.

Also, we had just brought home some new pets - 3 cute little mice! We named them Janet, Patches, and Cristina. We also found out something REALLY funny and SUPER hilarious - if one of them goes on the wheel, you can spin it around and they'll go FLYING! Seriously! If you have a rodent or something like that, try it!

That's pretty much that. Anyways, I am about to start my Impossible Quiz series, and according to other peoples reactions, I'm not sure this is something I want to do.

Anyways, that's all for today! For my YouTube click here, and don't forget to subscribe to it! I'll see you later! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, As a start your doing great. I found you through Google. (Which means your site is visible on Google). Do you know that people are making loads of money while blogging? If you are interested in making money through your site, take a look at pennyfast.com
    I wish you all the best on your blogging career. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to this site. They claim to have a secret way to make lots of money. But, you have to 'click here' to see it... and then give them some money. My guess is that if you give them money, they will tell you the secret to making money is to offer to tell people the secret to making money for just $2... scam...:(

    ReplyDelete