Thursday 21 April 2016

Blog #4

7:57 P.M. - Hey guys, what's up, Jacob here with another late blog, like last time! Today I mostly did nothing interesting, so I'll cut to the chase - my YouTube video status! The latest Escapists video is uploading as I type this, so it will probably be out soon, and everything else is still coming. Wow, just like last time, this was late, and also just like last time, this was short. I'm really starting to lose news! Hey, that rhymes...

Anyways, that's pretty much all for today! Check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel here, and I will see you next time! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Is there nothing else going on in your life other than your Youtube channel? You can write about that stuff, too... I would sure love to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want more stuff happening in my life, see the latest blog; it contains something around here!

      Delete
    2. Well, I meant the 5th blog, but the 6th also contains some life info!

      Delete