Thursday 28 April 2016

Blog #8

8:45 P.M. - Hey guys, what's up, Jacob here with another blog! Sorry it's another really late one, but, I'm on a schedule, so...   Yeah.

Anyways, I have some news! The first is that I finally played that team I mentioned in Blog #6 and won! As a matter of fact, we shut them out 6 - zip! What an owning!

The second is that I'm making another structure of recyclables, like I did to win the free movie admission and movie snacks that I talked about in Blog #5; I had made a hockey player by bending a straw for the stick, emptying 2 cans for the legs, taking a bottle cap for the puck, a cheese string box with an open side for the net, an empty plum sauce bottle for the torso, 2 milk containers for the arms, and an empty tub of yogurt container for the head. Also, there was a lot of duct tape and permanent marker. Now I'm making a gas mask for fun. I'm using a milk bag for the base, an empty duct tape roll for the mouth part, and 2 milk bottle caps for the eyes.

Anyways, to my YouTube standings! 3 videos are nearly ready to go on! One is Impossible Quiz, another is Escapists, and another is a game that I will keep anonymous for now...

So that's pretty much all for now! If you want my gameplay videos, check out my YouTube channel, subscribe, and I will see you next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment