Monday 18 April 2016

Blog #1

4:21 P.M. - Hey guys, what's up, Jacob here and welcome to my first blog! Today I tell you about my personal news around the house and the upcoming videos. I got to type fast because my little brother has ball hockey soon. So, anyways, I will soon do a vlog on my newest family member - Luna! She's our new dog, and new because our old dog, Iris, unfortunately passed away...

Anyways, Luna is a Collie / Husky mix, and I think there's another breed. If there is, I've forgotten it. So, to my YouTube - I'm currently making a new video, this one on Stick RPG Complete, have all videos of The Escapists of me in Stalag Flucht up to when I escape, a video of me in Roblox, and have a video of me playing Infiltrating the Airship BEFORE I made that tutorial to get the Biggorin's Sword, and am planning to play a new game called The Impossible Quiz. So now you know what's coming up! I plan to get these videos out soon, for I know I haven't posted videos for a bit - and you're probably wondering what happened to the Minecraft Escapists series. Well, it kind of got derailed, and I'm still working on it.

So, that's pretty much all I have to say. If you want to see my channel it's here - don't forget to subscribe! I'll see you guys later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment